Happy Happy Birthday Tyler Dear! Happy days will come to you all year! If I had a wish that it would be a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU FROM ME!!!! We had fun hangin with you guys last night! Thx for the tix, thx for the laughs, thx for the dance moves, thx for the idea to go to Dennys, thx for spotting long haired drunk man a few rows down. You guys are the best!
Yeah we are booked through the weekends as well so during the week would be great. We may be going up Provo canyon tonight depending on the weather (I know that is short notice) so if you are interested give me a call.
9 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday Tyler Dear! Happy days will come to you all year! If I had a wish that it would be a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU FROM ME!!!!
We had fun hangin with you guys last night! Thx for the tix, thx for the laughs, thx for the dance moves, thx for the idea to go to Dennys, thx for spotting long haired drunk man a few rows down. You guys are the best!
Happy birthday, Tyler! I miss you guys. Love you both!
Oh how cute!!
Oh man, someone stole the song I was going to sing. Happy Birthday Tyler! I hope it is as fabulous as your wife is! Ow! Love you guys!
You're such a great wife! Tell Tyler Happy Birthday from us! Have a good time!
Happy Birthday Tyler! Hope it's a great one! We miss you guys!
happy happy birthday tyler! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of days! we'll celebrate with a cupcake or something ok!@?!??
Hope he had a happy day! sure can't wait to see you! just days now... DaYs!!!
Yeah we are booked through the weekends as well so during the week would be great. We may be going up Provo canyon tonight depending on the weather (I know that is short notice) so if you are interested give me a call.
Post a Comment