
Ok everyone, I'm graciously asking all of you to please help out by donating to Big Brothers Big Sisters. I'm trying to run the St. George Marathon but the only way I can is if I get enough donations (totaling $750.00 to be exact) from family and friends. It's not for me, it's for a great cause. PLEASE donate by clicking on this link:
Once you are on this page, be sure to select the St. George Marathon under "donation purpose" and then put MY NAME under the COMMENTS section.
All donations must be in by July 1st or I cannot participate. Also, when you donate online you will get a receipt for tax purposes. Please help this great charity and let me run for a cause!
Love you all!!!
Lyndsay :)

2 comments:
dear lynds,
i'm going to try and stay my entire shift at work and then donate the money I made for actually staying on not leaving early. i'm so proud of you for doing something so awesome, and for such a good cause. That's one of the many reasons I love you.
ps st.george marathoners better watch out for this chic!!!!!
Girl I am so amazed and impressed with you. That will be so awesome to do a marathon. I hope you get all the money for it...good luck training!!!! Keep us all posted on your progress. Love ya hon!
Post a Comment