We decided our big trip this summer would be to South Carolina and New York. Both trips seemed perfect since we wanted to visit our mission again and two of my dearest friends live in the big city of Manhattan. We had a rough start of the trip since our plane was delayed leaving Salt Lake, meaning we barely made our connection and of course the luggage did not. At 2 am we got a call saying it was in the lobby of our hotel. Then Lyndsay got a speeding ticket (oops) in the South (remember everything is a LOT slower there). Then when we were supposed to fly out of Charleston to New York, we waited in line for 2 hours at the airport ONLY to find out our flight was cancelled! So with another hotel reservation we stayed one more night and flew out at 6 am the next day to New York. From there it was smooth sailing and luckily no more flight problems.
We had the greatest time on our trip. It was incredibly busy but worth the lack of sleep, sore feet and the extra 5 pounds gained from all the amazing food & treats. Thank you again to everyone we saw and our little tour guides in New York. Love you.
Second Part: New York







9 comments:
I am so glad you guys had such a good time!
I'm not gonna lie and say we didn't miss you, cuz we did.
I'm not gonna lie and say we're not jealous, cuz we are.
I'm not gonna lie and say we don't love.your.faces, cuz we do!
See ya Sat!
What a fun trip! I'm so jealous that you got to go to New York!! I went about 5 years ago and it was awesome :) I agree that no one does pizza like New York!
Looks like fun!
Aww, Jess and Lynds together again. Man, what I wouldn't give to relive any night we were all together. :)
i just looked at your pictures...so fun! Mama B looks sooo good! its such a cute pic of the two of you! how fun! yah for summer vacations!
Glad you have a fun trip, minus the flight issues. Great pics!
COME BACK NOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow! It looks like you had a great time!! I love NY so I can only imagine what a good time you had!!
Linds,
Hey, this is Joe and Morgan Harris, hope all is well. Shoot us an email sometime at josephandmorgan@gmail.com and we'll send you our family letter. God bless...
Post a Comment