Sunday, June 28, 2009

In Memory of Famous People...

This video was taken when we were in South Carolina driving. We found it appropriate to share this tribute now that he has passed. Don't laugh too hard... we're kind of lame sometimes.




Next, when we were in New York we saw the OXY CLEAN man himself, Billy Mays. Thanks to him, we all can have cleaner laundry and a cleaner home.


Last but not least...

Sorry, Farrah. We don't really have anything like a video or a picture with you to share. We know you'll be missed.

13 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Lynds!!! You are halarious! You still know how to shake it like a Rah Rah!

Jeanie Doll said...

LOL I love it!

Cheeseboy said...

Holy crap. That is the best blogged item I have possibly ever. I am not sure what is funnier - your singing or Tyler's laughing.

I bet Ed McMahon feels left out. Not even a mention?!

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Awesome! Oh Lyndsay you make me laugh!!!

Kenzee Jo said...

haha.. hilarious video :] I loved his music!! What a weird week to have so many die...

Regs said...

Ha ha ha... I love you guys. I so miss you. :-)

Green River High School said...

Cheeseboy - (and others in case you're wondering)
There was no mention of Ed McMahon. We never won the big million dollars he promised over and over and over again. Therefore, sorry Ed. If only we would have won....

The Peterson's said...

Love it! What a way to honor them!

Doug and Marilyn said...

hahahaha! That was awesome! Thanks for the laugh this morning :)

TrevnMe said...

I just laughed so hard I (almost) peed my pants.
Between Ty's laugh and your amazing vocal skills I do believe that was the best video ever.
We miss you guys! See ya soon hopefully!

Unknown said...

LOL that just made my day lie 100% better...love it!

Ryan Kelli and Clara said...

You kill me Lynds! Way to "Beat It!"

The Howell's said...

That's the Lyndsay I remember!!! Makes me think of the video that we made back in 8th grade(I think), remember? Anywho, good to see that you're still as awesome as ever!! Take care.