Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Correction: Ezra is Now Izzie




For those of you that read my last post introducing Ezra, please just disregard that. I am completely embarrassed---wait, humiliated that our new puppy (who we thought was a boy) is actually a GIRL! I took the puppy to the vet last night to have it checked out, make sure everything is great. I kept calling the dog "he" and then the vet stops me and says, "Well, actually, this is a girl." Puzzled, I respond (to a vet), "Are you sure?" Then he politely pointed out the differences. OK so when we bought Izzie we thought it was a boy because that little part looked like a wee-wee to us. We told the people it was a boy and they took our word because truthfully, we were playing with it the whole time, so they didn't really bother to double check before we left. Seriously, are we going to be the worst parents ever?! At least with babies it's fool proof. Tyler said we can't have kids until we get a dog, and now.... I'm second guessing if we are even worthy of that privilege. Oh man... leave it up to us to always do something stupid. So, ladies and gentlemen... please meet the cutest puppy, IZZIE!

17 comments:

Cheeseboy said...

Lyndsay, just so you know in the future - boy dogs have a penis.

Gardner said...

Dido on cheeseboys comment. Izzie is so cute. Is she keeping you up at night?

Ash said...

LOL, remember when we thought Jordy was a girl only to find out she was a he?! That freaking dog is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Is she a puggle?

Green River High School said...

Cheeseboy & Mel- cut us some slack. As for me, I don't spend all my extra time checking out dogs. Seriously, I saw the little look-a-like pee-pee and thought that was the real deal. I now know my dog anatomy for the future. As for my embarrassment.. yeah, it's still existent. But she's the coolest dog ever!
Ash- yep she's our little puggle.

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Its ok....it is hard to tell! Good luck with the new addition

Anonymous said...

What a cute little pup! He/she whatever it is...doesn't really matter, as long as it's cute, right?!
You guys will be great parents!
PS-Do you guys want to see Mall Cop this weekend? Text me...

Doug and Marilyn said...

I LOVE Izzy! What a great name change for the little mix up. Just add that one to the amazing list of stories by Lyndsay!! I got a kick out of it, but who cares, you've got an adorable little rugrat running around the place. Now let's just see pictures of the place and we'll be good!!

Snidbits said...

That is the cutest little puppy ever. If it makes you feel better I haven't even got past the plant stage. I guess the next stage would be a pet, then hopefully a child. Anyway...my plants are still alive...I'm keeping my fingers crossed. But your puppy is the cutest ever. You better keep your door locked b/c otherwise I might want to steal it!
Sherilyn

Steph said...

So cute - love your new puppy!

tutus n bowties said...

cute dog.

tutus n bowties said...

And that was Adam...but really cute dog!

Kenzee Jo said...

hahha...you thought that was a wee-wee...good one!!! She's adorable. Puppies are so fun...

Ryan Kelli and Clara said...

I love it! Izzie is a great name for a GIRL dog! Can't wait to meet her! Don't worry- we didn't laugh...too hard! Love ya!

Brooke Carroll said...

HOW PRECIOUS! I love how cute the puppy is...good pick!

T-Time said...

Okay... that IZZY is too cute... what kind of dog is she??? and when can I dog sit for you?? Zeus will adore her!!!

Kris said...

You guys are full of adventures... a car, a house, a dog... I'm excited to see what comes next!

Daphne A. Quist said...

My Goodness Lynds! I was so excited to hear from you! Your puppy is darling!!! I can't wait to keep up to date with you guys!!