Sunday, January 25, 2009

One Year Ago...

Happy One Year Anniversary To Us!
Tyler & Lyndsay -- January 26, 2008

17 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Ohh you guys are cute!! Congrats on the Year!

Shannon said...

adorable!!! luv the pictures! Congrats!!!

Nate said...

i love your hair!

Regs said...

Oh that seems so long ago!!! I love you guys!! And miss you so much!!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
We are so happy you guys got married and moved to Murray.
(We are so NOT happy that you moved to West Valley.)
We love having you guys as friends. You're an adorable couple and so much fun!!
Here's to many many more blissful years!!

Kenzee Jo said...

How fun to look back on... :] Gorgeous pictures!

T-Time said...

Can you believe how fast even one year goes? Aaron and I will be married for 9 years on Wednesday the 28th... .January Anniversary's Are the best!! Congratulations to you both. That slide show is something else. I got all misty eyed watching it! ! You are gorgeous!

Ash said...

I bet Izzy is pleased. Congrats, Lynds and Ty.

Doug and Marilyn said...

What an awesome slideshow! I love the engagement picture of you guys on the bench where Ty is checking you out. It's so cute. What a gorgeous couple you guys are. I hope you are celebrating by doing something fun together. I'm thinkin of you all day today!!
A year later and now you have a house and a dog...crazy to think!

Ryan Kelli and Clara said...

I still can't believe it has been a year! It has gone by sooo fast! Congrats!

Brooke Carroll said...

You guys are a really cute couple...Congrats!!! Hope you are so happy :D

Snidbits said...

Lyndsay,
This makes me so sad all over again that we got snowed out so that we didn't make it to your big day, but seeing all your beautiful pictures sure helps me to see the lovely day you two had. You guys are a ton of fun and have accomplished a lot in one year...and a lot of fun! Keep making it fun and best of years to you.
Sherilyn

Kris said...

No way... already a yr. how fun. miss you!

Jessa said...

congrats. i love you guys together!

Sarah said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

tutus n bowties said...

Holly rusted metal Batman! One Year already? Time flies. You guys are the greatest! Love your face!

Daphne A. Quist said...

I'll never forget you annivesary! It is my BIRTHDAY!! What a perfect day to be wed! congratulations and hope the years to follow are just as blissful!