Monday, December 1, 2008

We're Moved In!



What a crazy weekend. We went full speed ahead to get everything moved in to our beautiful new house. We didn't stop all weekend; therefore, we are now suffering the consequences of very sore muscles. Was it worth it? Oh yeah, definitely. We even have almost everything unpacked. We'll get pictures of the house posted later.

7 comments:

Doug and Marilyn said...

yeah congrats!! i'm sure it feels SO nice to have everything in. I'm so happy for the two of you. Can't wait to see it. So nice seeing you guys, it was way to short!!!

Ash said...

That's great, Lynds. Congrats on the new house. Can't wait to see it.

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! We will miss you guys like crazy but we're so happy for you! Can't wait to see the new residence! :)

Jaimin said...

Hooray! I can't wait to see the pics! And good for you for getting unpacked so quickly! I feel like I'm still unpacking stuff, and we've been in this house for 3 1/2 years!! :P

tutus n bowties said...

Exciting news! I want to visit when you guys are all settled in.

The Pearsons said...

Lynds, so nice to hear from you. I'm glad all is well. I'm so jealous of your beautiful new home. How fun for you guys, especially right before the holidays. Take care, it will fun to stay in touch!

Kris said...

I am so excited for you guys... look at us all growin up, doing big things. J and I will meet some sweet hot sexy foriegners and meet ya'll back up in UT.