Monday, December 8, 2008

Why I Hate Mondays...

Today supports my reasoning why Mondays stink. Here's just a small list of the day so far.

1. Get to work (early) and find out the server is completely DOWN. Nothing is working. Everything I need to accomplish is on the server. Urggghh.
2. It's SNOWING outside (maybe more like a blizzard). I do not like the snow so much anymore.
3. My left contact is really driving me nuts. I think I'm starting to give everyone the "stink eye" because it somehow feels better doing a left-eye squint.
4. I didn't even wear a coat! I keep forgetting to bundle up now that we have a garage. The transistion from the house door into the garage is not a weather predictor.
5. My lunch didn't taste good at all. Normally I love salads! Today? Where's the Taco Bell or Arbys? I took a few bites then ended up throwing it away. I'll just starve until I get off work and make dinner.
6. Did I mention I'm not wearing a coat? That's why it's not worth walking a 1/2 mile to my car to go get fattening fast food.
7. Motivation is lacking to do anything.

Can I just go back home and watch some good movies?

Sorry for the complaining. If you hate Mondays too, then you'll understand.

8 comments:

Jessa said...

I'm so there with you. watching movies at home, snuggled up in a blanket with oreos and milk, taco bell, and Mean Girls. Seriously, why can't we get paid by Hollywood to pre-screen their films at home? We could go into business together doing that. I'm right there with you with lacking motivation.

ps sorry about your contact.

Doug and Marilyn said...

Oh girl...we've all been there and I'm sorry you had it yesterday!! I don't hate Mondays so much anymore.

Snidbits said...

I used to hate Mondays but I don't work them anymore. It's actually quite nice....I don't know how long that will last.
And yes, I would love for you to come visit us agian. It would be way fun! We'll definitely keep you posted to where we'll be.
By the way, how are you liking that cute little house of yours and awesome new car?? Looks great! Make sure you wear you coat...or you'll catch a cold. Until next time, have a super duper 1029 Christmas!
Shwrily

SuperGreens said...

I know what you mean! I've done the garage thing too. You totally forget that it is cold outside, until it's too late.

rachael said...

Sorry, I hate mornings, not Mondays.

Cheeseboy said...

Does someone have a bad case of the Mondays? (Office Space reference).

tutus n bowties said...

If I didn't have Adam to push me out of bed, pick out my clothes and brush my teeth for me every Monday I wouldn't have a job!

T-Time said...

I hope you don't mind I peeked at your blog from Mel's! You are so gosh darn stinkin adorable, it just isn't fair to the rest of us. Just wanted to say how excited I am for you to be in the neighborhood, and I feel horrible I haven't been over to officially welcome you yet. I am working like CRAZY !! I hope you know if you need anything.... to let me know.. I can be there in about 10 seconds FLAT!!! With exception of a few seconds added on because I will have to shed thing 1 and thing 2 off my heels.
Teresa (mel's sister! LOL)