Friday, December 19, 2008

TAG

On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
1 Embarrassing Moment: Ok, folks, I AM a walking embarassment. Just ask my friends. Let's see here... just recently we were up in Logan for our friends wedding. It was extremely windy that day and I had a dress on. We got to Logan early and decided to kill some time and stop to grab a quick bite to eat. Well, we get out of the car and I start walking only to feel jolted and I can't move anymore. I look behind me and notice my dress caught in the door and I scream "Tyler! Tyler! Help me!" Keep in mind I'm in the parking lot and there is quite a line at the drive through watching this. Tyler walks back to the car, we get it unlocked and free the dress loose. I look up only to notice everyone staring. Yikes.
2 best friends: Tyler and Mom
3 things I buy regularly: Bread, Chicken, Soup
4 places I want to go: Europe, Fiji, New York, Anywhere Tropical
5 goals for the upcoming year: Not get sick, exercise more, read more church books, budget better, laugh like it's going out of style
6 things most people don't know about me: It drives me nuts when drawers/cupboards are open, I like hand towels folded a certain way, I really don't like making the bed (even though I do it), I'm not a fan of pie/pastries, I wish I could dance hip hop really good like a black person
7 things I would never say: I hate _____ (Insert things I love here).
8 things I love about the Christmas season: The Savior, the nativity story, Temple Square, Christmas lights, being with family, yummy treats, buying presents for those in need, Christmas dinner
9 things I say to my spouse/pet/kid(s): I love you, honey I'm home, hey hottie, oh no you didn't, seriously?, etc.
10 things I do a lot: Work, clean, drive, talk, laugh, sleep (ha, I wish), watch movies, play with neices/nephews, listen to music, shower
11 things I would rather not live without: My husband, family, freinds, the gospel, a car, shelter, food, clean water, chapstick, a job, Dr. Pepper
12 people I tag: Anyone :)

3 comments:

Cheeseboy said...

May I suggest that Tyler dance hip hop like a black person? Then I would laugh like it is going out of style.

Doug and Marilyn said...

hahaha, oh man Lynds I always know I can count on you, Ash, and my mom to have the best embarrassing stories. That one definitely makes the list. I love it!!!

Jessa said...

whatever lynds, you DO dance hip hop like a black person!!!! you rock the dance floor like no one I know!!!