Monday, August 25, 2008

Over....Already?!

We can't believe it..... Summer is OVER! I had so many emotions as I was driving to work today. As I passed parents walking their children to school and snapping "first-day" photos I remembered when I had those anxious feelings of going back to school. But then I felt my heart sink as my favorite season is drawing to a close. It was a fabulous summer though, I can't complain!
Here are pictures of one of our favorite things we love to do in the summer---Bees baseball games!
The parents love them too!

At one of the last games over the weekend.... We won and the fireworks afterward rocked!

10 comments:

Ryan Kelli and Clara said...

You are freakin adorable! Glad you had a great summer! Love ya!

Doug and Marilyn said...

Pucker up baby!! I love your hat!

Jessa said...

Oh man, I wish I could have gone to more Bee's games...i'm lame.

Snidbits said...

I love your hat too! You guys are a hoot! Have you had anymore rubber eggs recently?...yeah, me neither!
Sherilyn

Brynn said...

Lyndsay!! I can't believe it is really YOU! You look so good, I really like your brown hair. Congradulations on the marriage. So where are you living now and what are you guys up too? I just read ALL of your blog and it sounds like you guys are really happy and having a lot of fun-good for you! Let me know how you are and what your doing. Im so glad you found me!
brynn

Gardner said...

Your blog is too cute. Help! I need help with mine?

Brooke Carroll said...

Lyndsay! It's Brooke (Cassity) Carroll! How the heck are you?? I saw you on Sherilyn's blog and I had to write you! I didn't know how to send an invite, so I am writing a comment. What are you up to these days? If you have the time and want to, write me back--I'd love to hear from you.

Josh and Cambree said...

Lyndsay, I just stumbled upon your blog today. It's great to see you are doing well! Love the pics!
- Cambree (Roberts) Clare

Jeanie Doll said...

My poor porcelain skin is baking in the Cali sun, bring on winter! :) Ha Ha Anyway, I am glad you had a good summer.

Snidbits said...

Lynds,
Hey..thanks for the info on the camera! And don't beat yourself up over the week later thing. I know how busy you are girl. Just as long as you still wanna chat!! When are you going to come back and so you can ask the waiter for "the usual" at Corona!
Sherilyn
1029!!