
Today marks a pretty special day for us. Exactly one year ago we had our very first date! It's still mind boggling to think that just only one year ago it all began. For our first date we ate at P.F. Chang's, went bowling, then went up Provo Canyon to a look out point and talked. That's when we knew... uh oh! I think this is it!!!! Well, 365 days later things couldn't be any better. Tonight to commemorate the special day we went to P.F. Chang's to eat dinner. Man, that place is good!

7 comments:
Congrats you two! I'm SO happy for you! Lynds I'm glad to see you're still as happy as ever!
What I meant was, in the pics you still are having fun and being silly, I've always loved that about you! :)
That's so awesome- and I remember you calling me after that date to say..."Uh- this might be it!" That is wonderful! Love you guys!
So, I'm totally behind and didn't realize you had a blog until I got on facebook. Anywho, I didn't know that you knew Sherilyn!! That's awesome, they just moved, but they lived in the same complex as us. That's crazy!! I love Sherilyn!! Anywho, you still look gorgeous!! Take care.
Wow, congrats babe! Sam and I met online almost a year ago. Time flies when you are having fun! I got your card and had a sappy girl cry. Thank you, it meant so much to me. I love you guts man!!!
Hi Lyndsay, this is Lindsay Harmon. I saw your blog through Marilyn's and just had to see what you are up to these days. You look amazing!! I'm glad that everything is going so great for you. By the way, you and your hubby are absolutely adorable together!!
Linz
How fun!! we just ate there for the first time in seattle. yum!!!
Post a Comment