
Friday, August 15, 2008
My Brother, The Man
As many of you know, my brother, Todd, is extremely talented. He currently is in Atlanta, Georgia while the movie HE WROTE is being filmed! We are so proud of all of his accomplishments. I just hope he remembers me when he's on the red carpet soon. For everyone else- if I get a share of his earnings, I may be charitable and give you some :) Go Todd!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast! I'm so jealous but happy for ya. You look amazing Lynds! What's your secret cuz I want it. Miss you tons. Todd is awesome, I'm sure this feels so good after all the years he's been working. Love ya!
yah! you guys have a blog!!
Your blog is awesome! Looks like you had a blast! Congrats to your brother! That is super cool! Love ya!
Post a Comment