Sunday, October 24, 2010

Things That Go Bump In The Night

Since it is almost Halloween, when my parents came into town to visit we thought it would be fun to see what a Ghost Tour was like. For some strange reason, I love haunted houses and getting scared, but awfully regret not being able to sleep for days after.

This is us --- all smiles before the tour:


Here's some random pictures we took at the cemetery. Can you see all the orbs? Ahhh, crrreepy!





Then we had to come home and carve pumpkins.



BOO!

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

CREEPY!! I will take a pumpkin patch and corn maze anyday over that!!

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Fun Fun!! Love your pumpkins!

Cheeseboy said...

You're freaking me out here.

Daphne A. Quist said...

We did that last year! It was super fun! I learned that Ogden "O town" is one creepy orb filled place! Love the pumpkins!