These thoughts seem appropriate to post on a Sunday so I wanted to share with you.
The Thursday before General Conference I was privileged to attend the marriage of my dear friend Summer (and her husband Jordan) in the Salt Lake Temple. Summer and I met because we were MTC companions. I went to South Carolina, she to San Antonio, Texas. It's amazing that after all these years we've stayed in touch and we've shared some incredible experiences together.
The Spirit at the temple that day was absolutely incredible. We were told while in the sealing room that the only ordinances being performed at that time was their sealing and one special endowment session with all the General Authorities. I wanted to run out and join them. How cool is that?
Then on Friday we were able to see our mission president and his sweet wife. We love them. I know Tyler and I both feel more than blessed to have served with them and know these spiritual giants.
Life is hard sometimes--but when we remember the great events that happen and those around us that lift us up and guide us, things seem so much better.

5 comments:
I guess I'm pretty cool since I'm leaving a comment! Haha, nice. There is nothing like going inside the temple. Yay for an Indianapolis Temple on it's way! That's cool you and Tyler served with the same mission president. Is that how you met?
-Cam
P.S. I totally would have taken a detour after the sealing to sit in the endowment session with the general authorities! That's awesome!
You and your husband are too cute! So glad you got to enjoy a beautiful wedding. I haven't been to one in years! :( And that is so cool that you guys got to reunite with your mission president! Awesome! (and thanks for commenting on our house pictures, I think you are great-thanks for your opinion!)
Great POST!! I really love the Temple. It just makes me so warm and brings me back to where I need to be...and I would've wanted to run and join the authorities too!! haha
Wonderful post dearest. I loved reading it. You're always an inspiration to me. Love you.
xoxo
This is really neat for you guys! Sounds like a lot of amazing things have happened for you in a short amount of time. It's always so nice to reunite with those that mean so much to us!!
Post a Comment