WOW, Lynds!YOu are talented! I pretty much want everything I see! I need some pearly earings, the bobby pins are adorable, and you can never have too many headbands and flowers for you hair!! Your stuff is amazing!!
PS. Do you have a blog that displays all your stuff and where your can buy from?
this all looks darling! you guys did such a great job!!! i love it:) cant wait till green river!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
WOW, Lynds!
YOu are talented! I pretty much want everything I see! I need some pearly earings, the bobby pins are adorable, and you can never have too many headbands and flowers for you hair!!
Your stuff is amazing!!
PS. Do you have a blog that displays all your stuff and where your can buy from?
this all looks darling! you guys did such a great job!!! i love it:) cant wait till green river!
Post a Comment