For Liz and Jordan's birthdays, we had a murder mystery party. The talented Christina put it all together at Terry & Nicole's house and it was a blast.
Roles were assigned and everyone dressed up (makes the whole party so much better).
*I failed to get pictures of everyone that was there- so sorry!*
the Lion Tamer and Mind Reader
Circus Managers
Juggler and Fire Eater
FBI Agent
Trapeze Man and Contortionist
(I looked terrible that night... jaw surgery was earlier that day.. BOO)
Christina and Liz.. gorgeous gals!
P.S. The murderer was.....
TYLER!!!


4 comments:
Of course it was Tyler...he's like that. ;)
Yes, but who was the killer in the game?
Those eveings are so much fun. Owen and I went to one on Halloween. We had a great time.
looks like a blast! wait, what?! you had JAW SURGERY?! umm please do fill me in!
Post a Comment