Husband and I are on the computer for our jobs all the time.
Occasionally when we get a minute, we like to write a note... a love note if you wish to call it that.
They are usually short and sweet, but a few lines is all I need to smile and get through the day.
This one was from a few weeks ago:
From Me to Tyler:
i miss you today.
i love you lots.
sorry i was super tired and passed out last night really fast.
i hope you're having a good day.
you're my favorite person ever.
you're my world.
love you.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo.
From Tyler to Me:
I miss you more!
I love you more!
I totally understand why you were tired. I know that you had a looooong day!
My day is ok, it would be better if I was with you ;)
You are my favorite person too!
You are MY world!
LOVE LOVE!
......And that's how we roll.


8 comments:
Super cute!!
Ahhhh, stop being so dang cute! :)
P.S. My little code that I have to type in is: undhe. I'm immature I know.
Tyler loses a half-point for lack of originality. Sorry, Gardner, you can't just take everything my sister says and put "more!" at the end.
ahhahaha oh how i miss my gardners .and i love you guys so much. more than both of you okay!!! you two are so sweet!! and i love how much you love each other. you little cuties.
You guys are so cute I love it! Scott and I do the same thing all the time. I think so many marriages fall apart because they don't do little stuff like that
When Josh is teaching his powerpoints from his laptop, any new email he gets shows the "subject" line up on the big screen in front of his class...I love sending embarassing love notes for his high school kids to tease him about. I love that you two do this, so much fun.
Does Tyler know you posted this?
I love that we can create this virtual diary and look back on these fun times. I mean think about if our mom's blogged and we could go see all the pictures of ourselves neatly posted and see videos of crawling etc. That would be way cool....she better appreciate this!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!
Post a Comment