Wednesday, July 28, 2010

OUCH!

You know that saying, "It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt!"
Well, it was all too true a little over a week ago when we went up to Brigham City to enjoy 4-wheeling, a bonfire and Mantua fireworks.

We parked the truck and rode the 4-wheelers into the mountains. Built our nice fire, only to realize that we had forgotten the hot dogs! When the other couple showed up (they drove) we asked them to go back into town and pick them up.
Brittney and I sat by the fire while Nate and Ty went for a ride.

....Then they didn't come back for a really long time.
It was starting to get dark.
We were hungry and started cooking the hot dogs anyways.

Finally they came back, with injuries.

Poor Tyler.
Separated shoulder, road rash everywhere, bone chips in hip/thigh area, bruised and limping.

We want to remember the "pre-incident" rather than "post-incident"....



Everyone... BE SAFE & WEAR A HELMET!!!
*we are so lucky... things could have been MUCH worse!*

4 comments:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

How scary!!! Poor guy :( Hope he is feeling better!!!

Cheeseboy said...

Two guys on four wheelers is not a good idea. They need the women to tell them to slow down.

Having rolled our four wheeler, I know how bad it sucks and it sucks bad.

Ryan Kelli and Clara said...

I know how that is to wreck on one! So glad that he is ok...thinking of you guys!

The Sammons Family said...

I am so glad he is OK. I hope he is feeling better!!!