Thursday, January 28, 2010

Remedy

I don't take advantage of something we have in our home enough.


The HUGE bath tub!


Yesterday was a not-so-great kind of day. To help mend my achy heart I went home and filled the bath tub with hot water and bubbles. Lots of them.


Next time you have a poopy day, soak in the tub. It will do you good.

6 comments:

Ryan Kelli and Clara said...

I hope you have a better day! And yes- I LOVE bubble baths!

Doug and Marilyn said...

Oh girl!! I can barely fit in our freaking small bath tub. That is something I look forward to someday. Enjoy, you deserve it!

Manda Jane Clawson said...

There is nothing I love more than a hot bath!!! (Even if our tub is tiny lol )

Jacob said...

yay! i love that pic. im glad your day got better. i would love to take a bath, however, we do not have the most delectable tub. to say the least.:) you will have to come see to know what i mean!
loves!
britto

Jeanie Doll said...

Our bath tub is just big enough so that the shower water doesn't spill on the floor. I love big tubs though...awesome! Next time throw in a cup of lavender epsom salt. You'll thank me! So relaxing!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Aw, I hope you have a better day!