Sunday, January 17, 2010

PooL SharkS


Played POOL the other night. 3 girls, 2 guys. Girls saw this awesome dance floor and immediately fled to it with joy. The boys watched us spin, twirl, and leap as they shook their heads. They hit one ball in after another. Then the girls wanted to play.... it took forever. Girls decided the dance floor is where we belong.





GOOD TIMES.

7 comments:

Jacob said...

I love it!!! How fun. Your guys dance moves are awesome!!!:) way to go. Love you:)

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

FUN! We need to boogie together again!!
"one minuet man!"
Break me off, show me what you got!!
Do you remember that dance? I still do!
Anyways fun times..
Ker

Regs said...

You are awesome. I love your posts. And I love you. And miss you tons. :-)

Unknown said...

Good times! Loved the night of dancing with my girls. Can't wait to play again.

Ryan Kelli and Clara said...

You are amazing...Period.

Snidbits said...

Oh How I wish I could join you girls on the dance floor. I MISS dancing so much! Especially busting out psychotic dance moves on the floor! Oh boy, looks fun! Also, the primary quote..GOLDEN!
Sherilyn

Kenzee Jo said...

Those pictures of you gals jumping are HILARIOUS! haha...