Tuesday, January 26, 2010

HaPPy AnNiVerSaRy

Then:
Now:


Happy Anniversary to us! I seriously cannot believe it has been 2 years of wedded bliss. We celebrated our anniversary over the weekend by going to the Bountiful temple (where we were sealed) and then devouring a delicious meal and staying at Little America. Marriage is hard work, but that's the kind of work I like :)

I told Tyler not to do anything extra since I was perfectly content with how we already celebrated. This guy is the best. These beauties arrived to my desk at work today. Oh, I love him!


9 comments:

Jacob said...

ahhhhhh so darling. he is too cute.
happy anniversary!
love you

Jeanie Doll said...

Congrats! I remember the awesome spirit in the sealing room. It seriously prepared me to be sealed. I love you guys!

Ryan Kelli and Clara said...

Happy 2 Years! We love you guys!

Regs said...

Happy anniversary!!!! Crazy that it's been two years... Love you guys!

tutus n bowties said...

Well done Tyler... well done. Happy day to the both of you!

Jessa said...

love you long time, my dears.

xoxo

Unknown said...

Two years? Seriously?! ~Congrats~

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Yay for anniversaries!! Hope you guys had a great time celebrating :)

Brooke Carroll said...

You guys are so cute...I hope you had a wonderful wonderful time!