When I went off to college, I remember people talking about the "freshman 15" - meaning the average freshman would gain 15 pounds their first year.
However, this last week has proved that working at this lovely job of mine has surpassed that whole freshman 15 business. The influx of goodies from companies we work with has made my jeans snug--but boy are they delicious.
I am a complete failure when it comes to turning down anything associated with the word treat, AND to make matters worse, they are conveniently located right by my cubicle... AWESOME!
Maybe next year I should invest in rolls of duct tape so when I even think about getting up from my desk I will not be tempted by the display of scrumptious holiday delights.
So, THANK YOU to all of the sweet companies out there that have made me resemble the man in the big red suit.
note: it was not THIS elaborate, but definitely quite the assortment.

2 comments:
Lynds please you could eat your life away and you wouldn't ever resemble the man in the red suit nor make your jeans snug. Your beautiful. But that was hilarious and I do feel jealous that you get so many yummy treats at your work. But I say- eat to your little hearts content. Tis the season.
Oh, I'm with you on this one. You know it's bad when the only thing you ever really want to wear are lounge pants...cause they're nice and loose. That's where I'm at. Time for some New Year's resolutions...but not for another week, right? :)
Post a Comment