It is a little overdue, but had to post some pictures from the dinner & gift exchange we had a few weeks ago with our fabulous friends.
Dinner was served and boy, was it delicious!
Mel & Kirk in coordinating grey
I don't think you understand how excited Jess was for this night
Adam is all about world peace
Kirk ended up with the same thing he brought to exchange - he just didn't want to give it away!

6 comments:
A fun night for all! I just love our group of friends and I just love you!
I can't decide which picture is better: Kirk with the massage thing or Jacob getting close to Britt for a snapshot. ha ha both are comical.
I also second Syd's comment "I just love our group of friends and I just love you." well put sydda.
lynds! i loved this night and i love that you got so many great shots from it! cant wait till we all get back so we can have another par-tay! new years style, just a little bit late! :) looks like you've had a blast during the holidays miss you! love love you!
britto
Hey Lynds, I srated to try and spend more time blogging- I really love seeing pics of everyone, so I add you to my page, hope that's ok. Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! You are so cute, I love your hair- That was random, but I think that every time I see your pics!
Awesome pictures! Looks like a blast!
i like britts suggestion of a late n.y.'s party! woo woo! i hope you've had a great holiday season.
Post a Comment