We just started decorating for Christmas...I am a slacker but I found I can't but all my cute stuff up because my son destroys everything!! Maybe next year.
I'm glad you put up pics of your freakin cute house decor. Love it! I'm glad we have been able to rock it together at some Christmas party's this year.
I love all the Christmas decorations on/around your house. You're so festive. I love ugly sweater parties, they're such a hoot!! I'll have to post ours when I get a chance. Have a very merry christmas from the vosses! Sherilyn
I still don't think your sweater was ugly enough! Ha ha. Just teasin'- looks like fun! I love all your decorations. And thanks for reminding us all about the true meaning of Christmas in your other post!
9 comments:
heck yes sister. way to represent your hoilday spirit gena girl! you go.
We just started decorating for Christmas...I am a slacker but I found I can't but all my cute stuff up because my son destroys everything!! Maybe next year.
I am having a wonderful season so far. It looks like you are too!
Cute! The the decorations. :) What a sweet blog.
wow you have so many lights everywhere...that is so awesome!
I'm glad you put up pics of your freakin cute house decor. Love it! I'm glad we have been able to rock it together at some Christmas party's this year.
I love all the Christmas decorations on/around your house. You're so festive. I love ugly sweater parties, they're such a hoot!! I'll have to post ours when I get a chance. Have a very merry christmas from the vosses!
Sherilyn
Ugly sweater parties...I LOVE it!!! You guys are fabulous.
I still don't think your sweater was ugly enough! Ha ha. Just teasin'- looks like fun! I love all your decorations. And thanks for reminding us all about the true meaning of Christmas in your other post!
Post a Comment