Sunday, July 26, 2009

Lately We....

7.8.09
Loved going to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House

----------

7.10.09
Tried a fantastic new restaurant with Lyndsay's parents

----------

7.11.09

Went up to Farmington so Lynds could run in a 10k with friends (Mel & Kirk)



----------

7.14.09
Finally got our back patio ready with all the necessary items to enjoy it
----------

7.17.09



Enjoyed the George Strait concert at Usana Ampitheatre


----------

7.23.09

Enjoyed another AMAZING concert at RioTinto Stadium with Kenny Chesney

----------


7.24.09

Tried out for "So You Think You Can Dance Season 6" in Salt Lake

(Cutest little kid holding sign)


Lynds with dancers Caitlin (Season 5) & Randi (Season 5) and my line buddy (Whitney)


Cat Deeley herself

----------
7.25.09
Enjoyed a fun-filled day with the Rackham's at Lagoon
----------
So, how have you been!?!

11 comments:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

I didn't know you tried out for SYTYCD! Awesome!! How was it??? Buca De Beppo is crazy huh? Did you like all of the decorations? Last time Scott went there for a work party they had the Pope's head in the center of the table for decoration lol

Kenzee Jo said...

SHEES!! Busy!! That's awesome that you tried out for that!! How'd it go?? How did the 10K go?? You're doing a lot and that's fantastic... can't say that for myself :]

Shannon said...

you tried out for SYTYCD!!! What a rock star!! How did it go? Are you going to be on TV =-) I love love love that show. I'm going to watch them live in November! Woohoo!!

Ooh and way to rock the 10k. Aren't you training for a marathon too? When is that?

Doug and Marilyn said...

Oh Lynds! I'm so glad for all the news and pictures. You've been having way too much fun and I couldn't be happier. How did the auditions go? See you in ONE WEEK!!!!!

Snidbits said...

You crazy girl. I love that you tried out for so you think you can dance!! How was it! You'll definitely have to make a post about that! And a 10K. My friend, you are an ambitious little one! It was so fun to see you guys. A hug from me to both of you!
Sherilyn

Unknown said...

So great to run into you at George! It's crazy how much time has gone by since the good ol' days at Pinnacle! I'm jealous that you run marathons, I want to work up to that someday...have you alwyas been a runner?! I love looking at your pics and seeing how much fun you guys have!

Brooke Carroll said...

Your pictures are awesome, and you look so good, by the way! Glad you are having fun. :)

tutus n bowties said...

Looks like you guys are livin life up this Summer!! I want more info on your tryouts. How sweet is that! Miss you 2

Mindi said...

Lyndz,
You can't just say you tried out for So you think you can dance. You have to give details. I sure hope you made it to las vegas. You are truly one of the most amazing, inspiring dancers I've ever had the privilege of dancing with and knowing.
In response to your questions, yes I am back in Utah. My husband is looking for a job and we are trying to find a place to live and such. Where exactly do you live.
we definitely need to get together. I'm excited to live close.
love ya

Jacki said...

What!? Super duper cool. I can't wait to see you on TV Which I'm sure you will be. So what, can you not divulge the details? We want more!

BTW Brian taught Randy in seminary. So many claims to fame.

Cheeseboy said...

How was your ride on the Hot Tamale Train? I meant to try out, but I sprained my ankle doing warm ups in my basement. It was devastating.