Thursday, July 9, 2009

4th of July

Family. Friends. Fireworks. Food. Fun. Freedom.

We love the 4th of July. We had a great 4th of July weekend spending Friday with the Rackham's in Logan and the 4th with Tyler's family. We are really thankful that we live in a land of opportunity and so many choices.

At USU in Logan for the Stadium of fire. The Fireworks were awesome!

*******************************************************************
Tyler's Parents got us all matching shirts!
Lynds super psyched about the 4th!
Grandma & Grandpa Andrew. How cute.
The traditional water balloon launch... always leading to a water fight.
Little Bethany & Ashton
Spending the holiday with the one you love...

6 comments:

The Peterson's said...

Love the shirts! I think it is cute. I am glad you had a wonderful 4th!

Doug and Marilyn said...

You look SO good Lynds! And of course you had a great time, you always know how to do that. I can't wait to see you babe!

Jeanie Doll said...

Whooooo! Let freedom ring!

Jessa said...

lynds, you're looking more beautiful than ever! i love the hair, and you're looking tan as well. jealous! glad you had a good holiday! This was always one of my favorite holidays to spend with you!

Kris said...

so fun. I've come to decide that fam+the 4th is the best combo.

Gardner said...

Hey email me that picture of the whole fam please.