Being so star-struck as I am, I have always wanted to go up to Sundance and skim the streets for celebrities, but I never have. I learned that even though Tyler has grown up in Utah his whole life--he hasn't either. So, we decided to make a whole night of it and as soon as I got off work, we headed up to Park City. We walked up and down main street for an hour... nothing. No celebrities, no happenin' stuff.. nothing. I felt like it was just another day on Main Street. Disappointed, we left and went shopping at the outlets and then to one of our favorite restaurants --- Baja Cantina. Try it. You'll love it. You'll want to go again. You can thank us later.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I wanted to go this year too. Maybe Im glad I didnt but I would of loved the shoping
That's really strange because when I went when I was 18, I met all sorts of movie stars and ended up at a club, making out with Jennifer Anniston.
Well that sucks.....hey so I was thinking we have not hung out since like....high school....no I don't know, I just know it has been awhile. I want you and Tyler to come over for dinner. I have never met him. Let me know what you think. :)
sorry you didn't see brangelina and their whole crew. but it looks like you still had a fun night of adventure. ps remember when we stayed up there for my b-day and then we ditched everyone super early to cruise down to las vegas to ride New York New York TWICE!!!
wow, random but good times.
ps happy birthday lynds!!!!
ps I know your birthday is the 10th but for some reason it posted the 9th on here. silly compy.
Hey Lyndsay,
This is Mandie(Hildreth) Peterson now. How are you doing? I looke dodwn at your wedding photo's the are cute! Looks like life is wonderful even with the sundance dissapointments!
Post a Comment