
For my birthday (ah-hem the big 25...yikes) my husband pretty much spoiled me. I even told him this year to please not spend a lot. As most of you know, just take me to a nice dinner and I am happy. Well, as he's driving home from work one day he has to mention, "I just picked up your birthday present!" Obviously that leaves me excited and prying for more information. He knows he can't lie to me and within 2 minutes flat I had guessed my birthday surprise... A SEWING MACHINE!!! I am SO excited, but at the same time, fearing for the worst because I always knew I had to learn how to sew but I am heavily relying on others, or even duct tape and super glue to do the trick. HELP. Please, for the sake of me and our future kids, if you have a minute, please stop by to give me a quick lesson...otherwise, supply your extra duct tape to cover up any future holes or rips.

4 comments:
ARE YOU KIDDING ME????!!!! I already have your first project lined up: curtains for my living room!!
And then for my bedroom, and then for my craft room, and then for my office. After you're done with those will you please make me a runner for my dining room table. Then I would love a new skirt, or perhaps an entire ball gown. Thanks Lynds, I knew I could count on you! :)
I so want to learn how to sew!! I am jealous that you got a sewing machine. I really want one. Maybe one day...That was a great present. :) I obviously have no tips or lessons, but I had to comment. ;) haha
ohhh look at you so domesticated!! you'll love it!!
AHH! I can't believe I forgot your b-day! SOOOOOOOO sorry. I can however give some help with the machine to make it up. 4-H sewing club turned out to be very helpful in life!
Post a Comment