Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Mouth Surgery....Part Dos
Last week I survived the second part of my mouth fiasco. I don't really want to make anyone lose their last meal by going into details, but it was pretty crazy how they did the whole surgery. Long story short, Part One involved grafting bone into my jaw and part two involved putting a titanium post in my jaw to eventually let them put a crown on. Yikes!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Oh you poor thing!!!!
I feel so terrible you're all held up in house and bandaged up like that. Are you in pain? Do you need anything? oh and yeah Nick and Norah, my fave for sure. Let's go see it when you're all better!
o-tay?
Hope you get well soon! I know I cant even believe I am a mommy sometimes, it seems so sureal and its even more crazy that he is almost one!! Anyways I am glad to see you little fam is happy too! I do miss the good ole days and cheerleading though!!
Ker
Lynds,
We really do need to get together if we are ever home! I had lunch with Ashley A. about a month ago--it was so great to see her. What in the world happened to your jaw? You need me or your real mother that is for sure! I guess Tyler will just have to be the one! Please get better. Love your second mother. Debbi
That is the most disgusting thing I have ever heard. "Bone" "Jaw" and "Graft" should never be used in the same sentence. I feel for you.
awww...girl that looks painful! hope you feel better soon!
Sorry to hear that you are hurting...I have to do this pretty soon myself. I'm going to go get x-rays and go from there. I need an implant...put a screw in my bone and then get a crown. Fun-fun. I'll be in the same boat. Thanks for the compliment on my blog and myself. :] GET BETTER!!!
OH my heck lynds! You poor girl. I can't believe all the stuff you've had to go through this year. I'm thinking of you lots. I miss you like crazy. I love how even though you just had surgery you can still pull a Lyndsay face! :)
Lyndsay loo who. I remember feeling so sorry for you for the first one, and now the second. I hope those oral surgeons stop picking on you. Well, I guess they're really trying to help, but you know! I wish you a speedy recovery and your little picture of you recovering is cute. Hope Tyler is being a good bedside nurse!
Sherilyn
Oh dear heart. I am sorry your little face and mouth hurt, but that is one heck a picture. Quite possibly my favorite. Let me know if you need anything. I am just up the street.
I didn't know you had surgery again! Silly girl! You gotta tell me these things! Can I do anything for you! Love you lots!
Hey lady!! Dang you have to be hurting!! I didn't even get to say hi to you when I saw you in church what last week? (As I peered up from the choir book!!) I am sorry I didn't catch you!! I wanted to say HI!! Besides the sore jaw/face - I hope all else is going well! You are looking so good!! Take care you two!! Hugs
Post a Comment