Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Wild, Wild West

For my freshman year of college, I went to the University of Wyoming and had a great roommate, Sherilyn. To this day we have still remained freinds. Sherilyn and her husband, Luke still live in Laramie while he finishes school. I had to show Tyler what this place was like so that he might be able to better understand why we did all the crazy things we did! We had a wonderful time. Thanks again guys!!








Here we are at Ft. Fun. Remember how I
said Laramie has nothing to do...
yeah, that's why we went to Fort Collins.














Sherilyn and I battling it at Dance - Dance - Revolution. Oh yeah.













Then there was Tyler and Luke... showing off
their skills.
























Now that's attractive! Gotta love the prizes that you get with the tickets!




Hardcore - At the Batting Cages













No comments: