Wednesday, July 23, 2008

They're Growing SO Fast!

I cannot believe how fast these little cuties are growing. They are so fun to hold and adore.

Left to Right is Megan, Caitlin, and Hayden



Ty holding Megan. No, she's not screaming... promise!

Brent with Hayden

Lyndsay holding Caitlin as she sleeps

7 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Lynds!
How are you? Those babies are so precious...I dont remember mine being that small. Anyways its great to see that your doing so well.
Smiles-Ker

Jaimin said...

So when are you going to have a lil' cutie of your own? ;)

Mindi said...

Lyndz you look so fabulous. I'm so excited you have a blog.

The Bundy's said...

Hey Lyndsay! I'm always excited to find people that have blogs! It's such a fun way to keep up with everyone! Hope you guys are doing great!

Jeanie Doll said...

I'm so glad you are blogging girl! No I can stay updated on you. The pictures are adorable!! Dang I want babies! LOL

Doug and Marilyn said...

Too cute!! You guys look so good holding kiddos! I love the new hair by the way, it looks adorable. We miss you already.

Young Family Adventures said...

I almost didn't recognize you!! I love your hair & you are both looking so great!! Can't wait to read about your trip!! Enjoy what summer is left!! Love the Youngs