Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Update!!!

I said almost a month ago that there were updates to come. Procrastinator? Yes, that is me.

Well, let me just say:

WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!!!

That is right. I'm due September 26th. Don't say we didn't give you plenty of warning that there will be a mini Tyler or mini Lyndsay running around.

We are so excited.

Here's a photo from the first appointment at 8 weeks:


I can't believe that next month we find out the gender. Neither of us can pinpoint what we're having, so we'll let you vote for us on the side of our blog.

9 comments:

Ryan Kelli and Clara said...

So, so, so excited for you! Just know that you can always call me during your late night feedings...I will be up too! :)

KymandKalab said...

I am so unbelievably excited for you two! You will be FANTASTIC parents. I can't wait to find out if you're having a boy or a girl so post when you know! I couldn't quite get a feeling when I was pregnant with Malloree either- but that made it all the more exciting to find out! Congratulations again. I hope you are feeling well!

Jeanie Doll said...

I am so excited for you! You are like the first of my Utah friends to have a baby! How about hooking my little man up with a gorgeous prom date! LOL Seriously though, there are some women that enjoy every minute of being pregnant, I am not one of those. In fact, I usually wanted to punch those women in the face. LOL It was pretty much the most wretched nine months of my existence! However, everything is worth it! I hope your pregnancy is easy and enjoyable. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. I know you have a ba-zillion friends but I am always here if you need me! I will tell you the real deal and won’t be all sweet and nice about it. Ha Ha! I love you!

Brenna said...

Woo Hoo! I can finally talk to you about it online!!! I am SO excited and happy for you both! If you have any questions or need help with anything please call, email, text, fb?!? You know how to reach me...I just barely compiled a list for another friend, so I can email it to you too! Take care of yourself, put your feet up, drink plenty of water and nap whenever you want...except at work, they may frown on that!

Manda Jane Clawson said...

I seriously jumped up and down for you when you text me the happy news! We are so excited for you guys :) Yay our babies can be friends!!!

tutus n bowties said...

You better believe we are excited!

Kenzee Jo said...

I can't say enough how happy this made me :D I knew it would happen for you guys. You both will be so great... and what a lucky kid to have you both as parents :D Post belly pictures!!!

The Howell's said...

Can I get a woot-woot!! Congratulations you two!! This is going to be one lucky kid!! I hope all is well. Take care of yourself in the upcoming months and before you know it he/she will be here!! Congrats again!!!

Mindi said...

Lyndz, I'm so so excited for you. You will be the best little mommy. Congrats. I hope you are feeling well. Growing those little babies is a lot of work.