Tyler and I recently went through our food storage to make sure we were rotating our food out and trying not to waste anything before it expired.
Then I was given a fantastic frosting recipe from a friend. Then I had this great idea to make cupcakes with all of these cake mixes for a ward get together.
I should have stopped at box #2.
Instead, I made over 150 cupcakes cause I'm crazy like that.

13 comments:
Um, um Good! :)
YUM!!
WOW, betty crocker?
Have I told you lately how much I love and miss you? I've been a bit behind on everything with no internet for 3 weeks... Except a phone call soon. LOVE YOU!
lynds. please do not forget that cupcakes are my favorite thing ever made. and i will be so happy to take some off of your hands.
and yes. you are crazy like that!
thank you so much for our darling CD! we love it!it was so sweet and thoughtful of you!
loves
britt
YUM! I would have helped you get rid of them. :)
You should totally start a shop! They look DEEE-Lish! I don't know what it is about cup-cakes, but I sure do like them.
We don't call you Crazy Hawk Face for nothing!!
They do look fantastic!! You should post that fabulous recipe!
Mmmmmm, cupcakes. I need to come to your house : ). There's nothing wrong with 150 cupcakes! Nice job though, they look awesome!!
That is A-mazing! Now the real question. Did all of the RS ladies eat all of those cupcakes?
This makes me want to come and be your friend at your house tonight!!! They all look so fabulous! 150 bites of heaven!!
You are totally rad. I wish I just could have been there to help you eat about 20 of them. Cupcakes are my worst vice E-VER. :) But I am okay with that. I have to have a vice like that. It's what keeps me going!
Yeah, I wrote it, you're nice!
Post a Comment