We were able to see the Green's in Boise over Labor Day weekend. It was the best trip. We hate driving and always prefer to fly, but I would drive 5 hours any day to see these people.
We tried our best to see the blue turf at the Boise State Stadium, went on paddle boats, saw hot air balloons, saw friend Rachael from high school, went to church, played games, loved on new baby Katelyn, laughed a lot...
It was one heck of a good time.
And a few more favorites from the trip....
Thanks for letting us come visit!


5 comments:
Lyds,
Looks like you had a great time! It's always nice to get away! Enjoy that warm weather down there for me. Ours is way gone now!!
Sherilyn
I miss you guys. I'm excited to see you tomorrow!!!
I love Idaho trips. P.s. your hair is getting so long! I love it!
That was the best! THanks for coming, we enjoyed every second with you!
Thanks for coming to see us too! WE LOVED IT!!
Post a Comment