*disclaimer... something is very wrong with our computer when we download pics. I don't know what it is doing, but every picture has funky lines or colors... bleh!
Here's the bump at 22.5 weeks! I feel like I'm getting HUGE!!!
So gorgeous! You have a cute little baby bump and it's just going to get cuter and bigger! This is the only time in your life when you'll actually feel ok getting bigger because it means you have a healthy baby girl growing inside of you! Miss you!
9 comments:
You are an absolutely gorgeous with your sweet baby bump! So happy for you!!!
Not huge....PERFECT :)
You are darling!!! Yay baby :) So so excited for you guys!
Not huge yet.. You look beautiful!
You look fantastic! I can't wait to see your lil' girl! Love you!
So gorgeous! You have a cute little baby bump and it's just going to get cuter and bigger! This is the only time in your life when you'll actually feel ok getting bigger because it means you have a healthy baby girl growing inside of you! Miss you!
You are not huge by any means. You are so cute!
Looking good Lyndsay!! Keep the pictures coming : )!
You are so beautiful, my dear friend. Expect a phone call soon... we just got a phone and internet today. :-/ LOVE YOU and MISS YOU!!!
Post a Comment