Tyler asked me where I wanted to go eat for my birthday. The decision was easy. It was someplace I've wanted to go for a long time: The Roof restaurant on the top floor of the Joseph Smith Building overlooking the temple. I've heard the view is breathtaking and the food is more than satisfying. So after work that day we came home and put on some fancy clothes to enjoy the night out. Just he and I. It was perfect.
Go and try it if you've never been there. A wonderful experience!

3 comments:
This post actually made me wish I was married. bahaha.
that never happens to me.
I love you, lynds. I love that you had such a lovely birthday dinner with your main squeeze. You guys are adorable in your fancy duds.
xoxo
Glad you had a great birthday! What a lovely night! :) Ty is a stud!
I LOVE that place!!! Justin too me there several years ago and we still talk about it. So glad you got to go.
Post a Comment