A few weekends ago the friends traveled to Logan to visit Mel & Kirk. The boys went golfing while the girls got dressed up and had a most delightful tea party.
We may have even talked in British accents.
Me with my hat adorned in blossoms, fit for the occasion
Some balloons to add to the party
Mel & Kristen looking oh-so-lovely
The day was perfect.
We had to do a photo shoot, of course:
*photos courtesy of Jess. See her blog here.*
Couldn't. Have. Been. More. Fun.






7 comments:
Oh my heck I love it!!!
Oh very fun!!
So much fun!!! I love the idea!
This is so fun! Who'd a thunk that as grown girls we still love a good dress up with friends! Ha!
You are so much fun! I love it!
Whatever my friend!! You ran a marathon!! I'm 100% sure I could not keep up with that goal. Thanks,
Sher
I loved this weekend! Can we repeat this asap?
Post a Comment