His name is Tyler. Love of my life. Apple of my eye. My best friend.
{You know how I feel about this lad}
However, when it comes to sleeping, I get a little heated about the subject. Just as a chemical reaction occurs when two atoms collide, as soon as his head hits the pillow he is sound asleep. Out like a light. Gone in snoozing land until the alarm clock goes off. I don't blame him for falling asleep so quick- he works full time and goes to school full time. But once he falls asleep I have a really hard time falling asleep because he snores. It is loud. I can't fall asleep after this happens. If I do, it takes me a really long time. I have relentlessly told him how I feel and if I can't fall asleep within an hour, I will have to go sleep in the guest bedroom (I really love my sleep too).
This is why he gets the award:

For the last three nights he has stayed awake until I fall asleep. He has fought all the urges to close his eyes and check out until I have checked in to the land of sleep. Wow, what a guy!
Thanks, Ty.

10 comments:
That is sooo sweet! He has some good karma coming his way! Sam is also snores sooo loud he sounds like a bear. I have to put on my iPod to get to sleep. lol
Does this sound at all familiar to any other married couple you know...? Perhaps one that lives in Green River, Wyoming...?
My husband is the exact same way!!! Seriously...but ever since we got the Nikken Pillows and matress he does not snore anymore..LOL. I just hate it when we get in bed and I go to say good night and he is already sleeping...ha! Wish I could fall asleep that fast!!
oh my gosh that is so sweet of him! wow i am so impressed! he really loves you lynds! what a guy.
I better marry a man like him cause I am the exact same way! Call us the princess and the pea...but it's more about silence than comfort, I guess.
Aw- what a great guy! I know how you feel about not being able to sleep if someone is snoring. My parents slept in the next room and my dad snored SO loud! Luckily, Kalab doesn't snore. However, I have picked up the habit of snoring in the last month or so. He tells me it's not that bad, but I think he's just being nice. He knows I get pretty sad about pregnancy symptoms I can't help. Hopefully I'll stop snoring after the baby is born!
Stud award for sure. Looking through your recent blog posts, I have come to find, I sure do love to ruin a good picture. Please remind me to be normal every once in a while! :)
I so know the feeling. It must be a guy thing. lol
What a sweeheart!!! Josh and I are exactly the same way
Nate falls asleep on a dime too-it's because they work so dang hard! Your husband sounds like a sweetie :) Hope you are doing good!
Post a Comment