Monday, September 29, 2008

The Circus

The Circus was in town! We had to take Bethany and Ashton to see the performers. It was a lot of fun. These guys are so stinkin spoiled!



Ty secretly wanted to be in one of the acts.... Shhhh!

5 comments:

Ash said...

You went to the circus without me? Just kidding, Lynds. Haven't heard from you in a while. Hope you two are staying out of trouble.

Cheeseboy said...

Hey, I remember seeing you guys at the circus! Those were some great times.

Just found your blog. I am linking you guys up to the Blog O' Cheese. Hope that is okay since we now are circus friends forever??

Cheeseboy said...

By the way, feel free to comment on my blog anytime as it makes me feel special.

tutus n bowties said...

I wanted to go to the circus sooo bad! Lucky you guys! Yahoo for blogging. Now I can stay updated on you two!

Snidbits said...

Oh...so it was just Tyler that wanted to be in the circus huh? I know someone who was sitting there secretly wanting to steal the show. An act of "Herb" would have definitley been an event to see. Who knows...after the dorms, maybe he joined the circus.
Sherilyn